Monday, October 11, 2010

What can Blu do for YOU?



While out on the tiz-own this past weekend, I noticed a young man with his pants pocket lit up. I immediately thought that he was packing glowsticks, so I confronted him. "Excuse me sir, your pocket is lit up, what are you packing?" Hoping to get a glowstick or two out of my terrible conversation, I was shocked to find out he was packing cigs. "Blu Cigs." What I had mistaken for a glowstick was actually a cigarette charger cartridge filled with 5 more cigs ready to go. Essentially, he was carrying around a battery pack in his pocket...full of electric cigs.

What are Blu Cigs?

Blu is the best electronic cigarette in the market, not only because of its unique flavors, but also because of our industry-exclusive pack. The pack charges your batteries on the go and allows you to carry around 5 cartridges together with two batteries in a high-quality plastic case that is similar to a normal cigarette pack in size. Additionally, our patented cartridge produces more smoke than other electronic cigarettes and provides a more authentic experience that feels and looks like traditional smoking - without the tar and carcinogens.

Blu is not a traditional cigarette and does not burn tobacco so it can be smoked in areas where normal smoking bans are in place like bars, restaurants, planes and offices. Blu produces water vapor that is odorless and disappears in several seconds. You should always check with the location before using blu.

While Blu is a cheaper, safer alternative for real cigs, it still contains some nicotine. As for me, I still feel like I was on an episode of the Jestson's. Electric Cigs? What will they think of next.

If e-cigs are old news, please let me continue to think i discovered something really cool. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment