Friday, October 29, 2010

Hello.

It has been awhile, folks. Don't worry, ww&gs has not dropped off the face of the earth. It is true that one of us moved to OKC, and it is true that we have both started new jobs, but the future is bright my friends, and so are the glowsticks. We aren't going anywhere.

I am rounding up week 2 of my fabulous new job that has kept me out of Addison for a solid month. Yes, it is great. I even got to spend two weeks on Spring Break travelling to Edmond and Austin for ACL Fest and sleeping everyday till Noon. You can't beat that.

I don't have anything particularly amazing to talk about today. I am currently frustrated by several things (namely politics and the likes of Sarah Palin and the Tea Party), but have chosen not to air those grievances here. You can thank me later.

This weekend promises to be fun and spirited (pun intended). I love Halloween (sometimes). This year should prove to be particularly special as I get to spend it celebrating the upcoming nuptials of one of my dearest friends and her wonderful fiance. I love spending time with my wonderful friends :)

I don't have much else to say, but I promise to be around more in the future. I know you can't get enough of me.

Rhonda, I hope you are wearing sunscreen in Mexico.

Jamie, good luck tomorrow! Run like the wind!

Love,

SES


White Wine (yes they sold it in sports bottles) and Glowsticks at ACL.

No comments:

Post a Comment