Friday, January 7, 2011

28 Years Ago Today, A Wizzard Was Born.



I know, I know... where have I been? Never fear, White Wine & Glow Sticks will be making a full comeback, and it's going to be better than ever in 2011.

I haven't had much to say... I mean, Snookie woke up in a trash can and thinks a good night is when she doesn't black out. Normal. Montel Williams was arrested at the airport for pot... Southwest Airlines changed their points system... See? I am speechless these days.

UNTIL NOW... I HAVE BREAKING NEWS:

Our favorite attorney, friend, wizzard, bookworm and "know it all" is a year older today. Without further ado, I would like to turn your attention to the one and only SARAH SMITH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!

Hope year #28 is the best year yet. Use your birthday magic powers wisely tonight and try to make it home at a decent hour. Nothing normal happens after 2am. Plus, you need to work on your "late night recipes." We will need to go to press with the book soon!

And folks, W.W.A.G.S. is coming to a cubicle near you with glowing reading material soon. Until then, drink lots of wine.
P.S. If you see this attorney on the streets tonight, buy her a drink! Happy Birthday! Love you S.E.S., J.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment