Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


I was going to hold off on posting this message, due to the nature of it's content and the fact that it may be old news, but I feel as though it's my civic duty. I have a public announcement to make: Mimi, formerly known as MARIAH CAREY, has a new CD out: "Merry Christmas II You" is now in stores.

That's right. Mariah has made a new Christmas CD. If you have any Christmas music sense at all, you and I both know that Mariah Carey's first Christmas CD is the best Christmas CD ever made.

I am a firm believer in not starting my Christmas music listening until the day after Thanksgiving, but I am shaking things up this year and starting early. Mariah's new CD just puts me in a jolly mood and makes me want to run home and put on my Mrs. Clause suit. (I wish I were lying.)

My initial thoughts- It's going to be another favorite. And don't worry, "All I want for Christmas" is on there! For Mariah's sake, I hope the new CD is a hit, due to the bun in her oven. (Someone has to raise the kid.)

Here are some other wonderful Christmas Selections. (I know I am leaving out many of my favorites.)

-Most Wonderful Time of the Year
-Baby, It's Cold Outside
-Rocking Around the Christmas Tree
-Feliz Navidad, Jose Feliciano
-Christmas Wrapping by the Waitreses
-Blue Christmas, Elvis
-Happy Christmas (War is Over) - John Lennon
-Step into Christmas, Elton John
-What are you doing New Year's Eve - Rufus Wainwright
-Grown up Christmas List" - Amy Grant
-Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney

Wow, I feel like I need to be cozied up to a fire, with a glass of wine and Lucy Le right now. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment