Friday, July 16, 2010

Maybe the best weekend ever?

We are on the verge of something extremely exciting. I know I know, you are on the edge of your seats. This weekend is the kind of weekend that is going to go down in the history books. Why, you ask? Because for the first time in five years I am going to get to spend two nights with all of my college girlfriends in one place at one time! We are meeting down in Austin for a weekend extravaganza that includes a party barge, a thirtieth birthday, and at least two scary goodnights. People are coming in from LA, Vail, Chicago, Miami, Oklahoma, and Dallas...I know what you are thinking, epic. So, although I have been absent for a couple of weeks (work has been so busy I have had zero blog time), you will have plenty of postings from WWandGS next week after our big adventure. In about two hours I depart for Austin, Texas. I am literally so excited I could jump out of my chair. But, I think I will save the inappropriate behavior for tonight...and tomorrow afternoon...and tomorrow night...Just kidding, Mom, I am going to be good all weekend. For all of you who can't make it this weekend, you will be missed very much!!!

Special shout out to Merideth Bentley who is studying for the bar right now. I know I've already told you this before but...Good luck!!!

Love you all,

And, back with more in just three short days :)

SES


No comments:

Post a Comment