Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Here


I woke up late this morning, but didn't rush. I got ready, sent some emails and tidied up a bit before I put Paul in his kitchen and headed up to Addison. I'm going on very little sleep, but a great deal of excitement, because this weekend Oklahoma and Texas converge on the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, and I can already smell the Fletcher's wafting all the way up here to Addison from Fair Park. Red lipstick, waxy beers, shit-talking, the aforementioned Fletcher's corn dogs, pocket shots, amazing friends, the fair, and OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL will all come together this Saturday for what many of us consider to be the best day of the year. Sorry Santa, it is even more exciting than waiting for you to stuff our stockings on Christmas. It is OU/TX, and it is only five days away. This year we are ripe for a Sooner victory. So, I say this with every ounce of my being and more wholeheartedly than I have said it before this year (because there is a lot of truth to it after this past Saturday, thanks Bruins): BOOMER SOONER...TEXAS SUCKS!!!!!!!

I can't wait to lose my voice on Saturday :)

Peace, Love, and Bob,

SES

1 comment:

  1. they say that lsu fans smell like corndogs... i didn't get it at first, but then i hung out with neil for an afternoon

    ReplyDelete