Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Twas Thanksgiving Eve.



It's Thanksgiving Eve, do you have your pie made? If not, I have a last minute treat for you. It's as easy as 1,2,3. Literally. Everyone has their celebrities that they like. I seem to like some of the oddest ones: Elton John, Cher, Matt Lauer and Meredith Viera (I consider them celebs) and Kristen Chenoweth.

Did you know her real name is Kristi Chenoweth?! I think she is just so talented, but I must admit, sometimes her squeaky voice does get on my nerves. She is an Oklahoma native and carries a deep love for her home state. This makes me like her even more!

I was reading her book not to long ago, "A Little Bit Wicked," and came across this recipe. Strange that this biography had 2 recipes in it, but they got my attention. So here you go: Butter Finger Pie

Ingredients:
Graham Cracker Crust Pie (I bought the pre-made)
6 King Size Butterfingers
12-ounce container of Cool Whip

Steps:
Crush all of your butterfingers up. (I put mine in a plastic bag and rolled over with a rolling pin)
Once Butterfingers are crushed, mix them with the Cool Whip (all of the cool whip)
Once all mixed up, place all in pie pan
FREEZE the pie
SERVE with a smile

If Bart Simpson is at your Thanksgiving table, he'll be very thankful! "Don't lay a hand on my Butterfinger."


1 comment: