Monday, May 10, 2010

Rambling Nonsense that probably shouldn't be posted to WWAGS.

Remember like 2 months ago when I tried to make people believe that Monday was just as great as Friday? That was wrong. Just wrong.

However, I would like to share some positive notes on being happy on a Monday morning, because I know, I for one, am having troubles with it.

I spent the night at my parents last night, so I had the pleasure of waking up to my five-year old daughter, Lucy Le. (side note: she is a dog…well, we don’t like to call her a dog, we believe she’s human, but for all practical purposes, she is a dog.)

Lucy wakes up bright eyed and bushy tailed each morning. She is so happy and excited for the day, it’s like her 4 feet can’t stay planted to the ground. She does a bouncy/bobble headed type walk.

I looked at Lucy today and said, “if only I could start each morning like you.” Bounce out of bed, scurry to the kitchen to eat breakfast, have lots of kisses to give and ready to play full force. That girl is a mover and a shaker in the morning.

So where am I going with this? I would like to share my favorite quote with the world once again: WAG MORE, BARK LESS. Dogs not only live the life, they really know how to live life.

Since I have already failed at being like Lucy this morning, I am going to start now. Might even skip to the printer.

….and on another note, I heard the best quote this past weekend: “A sponge always has to look his spongey’ist.” – Sponge Bob Square Pants. (I just loved this.)

I am feeling like a modern day Ghandi today, spreading happiness to all 27 readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment