Wednesday, June 23, 2010

USA USA USA

I don't have much to blog about this week because all I can think about is the World Cup and work. I am the kind of soccer fan that comes around about every four years for the World Cup. I pay attention to a few matches here and there, but I can't say that I am truly devoted. But, for some reason, I just absolutely love love love the World Cup ALMOST as much as college football. Weird, I know.

Today's game was INSANE. I think Landon Donovan is really helping me get over the royal eff up that is les Bleus. Somewhere in an office in Oklahoma City, OK my dad is snickering thinking "told you so" when I picked France to win every game in my bracket. I really really miss you Zidane...

Regardless, we are AWESOME. I really feel like we are getting a summertime game day this Saturday courtesy of Team USA. Thanks guys, I am super pumped to stress out all afternoon just like I did this morning.

Cross your fingers I get some more points in the bracket today...After residing at the bottom of for a full two weeks now, I'm REALLY gunning for 5th place...out of 7 :)

USA USA!!!

SES

No comments:

Post a Comment