Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang!



I sometimes get “nervy” to admit this, but I am a huge Chelsea Handler fan. Every time I watch her show, I get a good laugh, and I really can’t say that about many talk shows these days. The reason I get a little “nervy,” is that she’s pretty dirty. And in dirty, I mean vulgar. You never know what might come out of her mouth… or what might be written in her books.

The purpose of this post is to send a public service announcement. Do yourselves a favor and go pick up her new book: Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang.

This book will be a vacation for your mind. Well, I don’t know this for a fact, but I am assuming it will be. This is Chelsea’s 3rd book, and I know for a fact that her first 2 books were dirty, funny and an easy read. (My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands and Are You There Vodka, It’s Me, Chelsea.) If only we were reading this for book club.

My only advice, don’t read in a public place. I read My Horizontal Life on a plane, and I was that girl laughing out loud for 2 hours.

I am happy to announce I will be seeing Chelsea on her comedy show tour in Vegas, late May.

When her last book came out, I was that girl at Barnes and Noble getting my book signed, and taking a picture with her. I tell you what, she’s TINY in person. That camera for sure adds some poundage. (I could never be on TV.) Any who…she told me she liked my shirt. I still wear that shirt.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment