Friday, March 26, 2010

Yellow Again

Hello friends. Nice to see you again. It has been awhile, I realize. I have been sick, busy, and out of town (not in that order) and have had no time for extracurricular activities. Alas, I feel like any news I had to share after last weekend at SXSW is old news considering it was almost a full week ago. But, I do have to share this one little tidbit about my new favorite electric violinist. Yes, you heard it right, an electric violinist.

http://www.myspace.com/caitlinmoe

Caitlin Moe is awesome. I had the pleasure of seeing her at the Perez Hilton party at SXSW and I have to say that other than Snoop in his Thunder jersey, this was the best part of my evening. This girl is AMAZING. I would really like to be her friend, or better yet, just be her :)

It is finally Friday in Dallas, Texas, and I am so ready for the weekend. My plans: stay in bed as much as possible and do away with this terrible viral bronchitis that has ruined my week.

In other news, for those of you who will be making it out and about tomorrow you should try the 3rd Annual Celebrate Texas Chili Cook-Off at the Gingerman: http://www.dallasobserver.com/events/texas-chili-cook-off-at-the-ginger-man-pub--1718283/

Love you to pieces,

SES

No comments:

Post a Comment