So in case you are bored, or need some ideas on how to spend the next two days, here is my to do list:
1. Celebrate Mary Green tonight at Hotel Belmont with my best friends.
2. Spend some time with Adrienne Jones.
3. Wake up tomorrow, figure out how I am going to watch 7 movies by 7pm on Sunday.
4. Take Paul on a walk.
5. Get my hair highlighted at Avalon Salon Snider Plaza.
6. Get my hair cut at Avalon Salon West Village.
7. Find something fun to do on Saturday night so that I don't have time to watch any 7 of those movies until Sunday morning.
8. Magically add ten extra hours to Sunday so I have time to watch all of those movies.
9. Wake up on Sunday and clean my apartment.
10. If number 8 doesn't work out...at 6:30 on Sunday call Jesse and let him know I lost our Oscars bet.
11. Watch the Oscars.
12. Do some writing.
13. Start reading You Can't Win.