Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Few Faves:




You know those days/weeks…or months that you are feeling really passionate about something? Well, I am having one of those weeks, so I thought I would share in hopes maybe YOU would find happiness in them too.

Dove Mini Chocolates: These have my name written all over them. Not only are they only 45 calories a piece and you get your chocolate fix, they also have inspirational quotes written inside the packaging.

My most recent quote: “Treat every day like a Sunday.” Of course, I loved this, having already tried to treat Mondays like a Friday, but then I started thinking….If I treated every day like a Sunday, I would have “bed sores” from my couch and would be eating anything I wanted all week. So, not the best advice, but I will take it. The cool thing is, you can have your messages personalized. Men, great way to propose…right? Girls love chocolate.
Whipped Cream in a Can: Specifically, Fat Free Reddi-Wip Whipped Cream. You would think I worked for them, because I can’t stop promoting my new found love. You would also think I took up “huffing,” but no, I just really like the taste. Put a dab of that on a Jello Pudding snack, and you are in for a treat. It tastes just like the French Silk pie at Pioneer Pies. (Yes, we still pick up pies from there on Holidays.)

Amazon: I have not met an easier website to online shop. Your credit card is stored, as well as your address, and BAM. You click buy, and you have it. I have ordered 3 books in less than a week. Now to find the time to read them….I am sure other websites are just as easy, but I really have grown fond of Amazon. Everytime I ship my package "ground," it's there within 2 days.

So there you have it- those are the things I am thinking about this week. Not to mention the St Paddys day debauchery that will be taking place this Saturday. This is one of my most favorite things to do in this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment