Friday, February 19, 2010

FRIDAY

Hello everyone. I am just so happy for this day to be here. Yesterday was great (like I have said before I love me some Thursdays), but today is just a good day. I got a great parking spot this morning, I had some great play time with Paul, and I am so unbelievably excited because I am going to San Antonio tonight to meet the lovely Carter Grace Belden. If you all are interested you can read her story here: cartergracebelden.blogspot.com. She is truly a little miracle :)

I also get to spend the entire weekend with my dear friend Maggie, whom I have not seen since this summer. And I am really hoping that we are going to get to take a trip to the Alamo...no I am not joking.

In other news, Paul will be staying with his Aunt Liz all weekend, and I am super jealous. I really appreciate all of her help with the little man, I couldn't manage that six pound beast without her! As for Paul himself, he was so fun last night, he peed on Uncle Patrick's hand and bit at my heels when we got home. But, then he cuddled with me all night and was so darn sweet. Just the cutest little Chi hua hua on the planet.

Oh, and after my Challengers post I got several personal comments that I need to get started on my book. So, I promised Neil yesterday that I would have the first chapter of my book ready for him to read in the next three weeks. He doesn't think I will be able to have it to him for six more months. I bet it will be four :) REGARDLESS, I am working on it. I have never really been this committed to it before, so I am very excited.

I am just all smiley today, can you tell? I think this has a lot to do with it:

No comments:

Post a Comment