Monday, February 8, 2010

T.G.I.M.


Thank Goodness It’s Monday. That’s right. I said, I am happy it’s Monday. I am sure many of you have already ex’d out of our blog, because you are one of those grumpy bears that loathe the thought of Monday. You are the exact person I am trying to speak to.


I have decided to try to bring joy and excitement to the ever so dreaded Monday. There’s too much negetivity associated to this day of the week. Dreading Monday is a ridiculous way to spend one-seventh of your life. So what if…what if we decided to look at Monday morning in the same way we look at Friday afternoon?


Why not welcome every Monday with the same aniticipation and exitement that most people only reserve for Fridays? It can’t be that hard, can it? I know, many of you are sitting at your desks thinking, she’s really annoying, but let’s try it! Let’s bring some positive thoughts back to the day called Monday.


Reasons to be thankful on a Monday morning: The weekend is over, and you have a few days to be healthy and not fill the body with booze till the weekend starts again. The actual action of just waking up and being alive should be enough to enjoy Monday. Whatever it is that can make your Monday more enjoyable, make the small change today.


How can you work to put Monday on a pedestal? We will be looking at this on a weekly basis. Project TGIM: The Monday Challenge.


May the force be with you.


**EDITOR'S NOTE: I would be lying if I told you I wasn't already having a case of the Mondays. The weekend is gone for the next 5 days, I missed my morning workout, I have been rained on, commuted for about 40 minutes, and it should only be about 15 minutes and I already have too many emails in the In Box...T.G.I.M. is something I need to work on. If you build it, they will come.

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I can stop hating Mondays, I almost kind of like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you enjoy the hatred then you should look forward to Mondays even though you hate them, right? So, TGIM still works for you HAMLET.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudius, I don't look forward to hatred. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to Monday because of The Bachelor.

    ReplyDelete