Sunday, February 7, 2010

Time


Nearly every day, I feel that “there’s not enough time in the day.” We have to work, run errands, talk on the phone, commute, workout, find time for oursleves… I find myself saying, there’s never enough time. And sometimes, I have one of those Jessie Spano moments when she freaks out because there’s never enough time and she’s taken too many caffiene pills. (idiot)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c

I came across a qoute that I wanted to share. I think this will help me to stay more motivated and realize that there is enough time if I don’t take as many breaks or think I need more hours of sleep etc.

“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Louis Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo de Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein.”

After reading this, I decided, it’s true, we have enough time. So, it’s time to get myself in gear and seize the day! There is enough time; it just depends on what you do with your time.

May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment