Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow

Ever since I can remember I have been in love with snow. Waking up to those big white flakes falling from the sky is one of my favorite
things in the world. I feel a little Julie Andrews right now but I can't help it, I love the snow! When I was a little Sarah the snow
was a chance to get out of school for the day, build snowmen with my dad and my brother and drink hot chocolate by the fire when we came in for the day wet from head to toe but completely content. When I was a teenage Sarah, snow meant a Simpson winter weekend and snowball fights with friends, which usually meant it was time for me to get pummeled to the ground. Now that I am an adult Sarah snow still means building snowmen, snowball fights, and a chance to sleep in. I guess it just brings the rare opportunity to relive some of those more carefree Edmond, Oklahoma days that I don't really get to have down here in Dallas, Texas. So kids, I know today is going to be a good day for several reasons: 1) duh, the snow; 2) the fact that I get to spend the day at the Belo learning about securities; and 3) it's finally
thursday, my favorite day of the week! And it is SNOWING!!!!

Stay warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment