Friday, February 12, 2010

Pupdate: I have a Daughter


As some of you probably already know, I have a daughter named Lucy Le. She’s 4 years old, and will be turning 5, April 13th. She is the light of my world and the apple of my eye. I got her the summer before my last semester of college. (Boomer!) Since I could not take my kid to school with me, my parents said they would watch her, and well, they ended up loving her as much as I do.


When I decided to move to TX, I gave my parents sole custody of Lucy. I get to see her when I come home for the weekends, and we enjoy our time together. We played a massive game of “catch my hands,” last night, and my right hand has red marks all over it. Lucy is almost 5, but she still loves to bite/chew.

As you can see, Lucy has great hair. (She does not take after her mother.) Her favorite hobby is sleeping, and she LOVES trying to get human food. Lucy dislikes long car rides, wearing clothes and hates when people are loud when she’s trying to sleep. A beauty like this, must get her beauty rest. Speaking of which, she’s sleeping right now. Dogs have the life.

Well, I wanted the world to meet my favorite daughter. One day, I plan to have my own shiz-tzu, and her name will be Muffee Le.

Hope everyone is having a great snow day. I thought I was beating the system by going on a work trip and getting out of the office – instead, I missed a snow day and a half day of work today! Something about snow days that can’t be explained – it’s a feeling of freedom, cold, and childlike behavior.

I am jealous. And T.G.I.F…sounds like it’s going to be a great weekend in the big D. Watch out for the NBA crowd....and how could I forget, Happy Valentine's Day Weekend.


May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment