Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy FAT Tuesday and My New Countdown




Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup, Happy Fat Tuesday to you all. BEADS for everyone who visits our site. Not really, but hope you have something fun planned this evening to ring in Mardis Gras.

If you would like to stay home tonight and eat fatty, I totally agree with this. Why you ask? Here's a short history lesson: Fat Tuesday marks the last day of eating richer, fatty foods before the ritual fasting of the Lenton Season, Ash Wednesday. To me, this is an excuse to do what I want this evening.

If you have plans to hit the town, please be sure to pack the following: masks, costumes, beads and pants you can get down to. It's time to celebrate. Be sure to wear the festive purple, gold and green colors, as well. If you are going half way, might as well go the whole way.

To be honest, I would be shaking in my gold heels if I were on Bourbon street right now. That place is crazy.

On to more important business - as many of you may know, I am obsessed with Elton John. I have no idea where this obsession came from, but it's here and grows deep from my heart. In 9 days, I will get to see him in concert....at last. Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment