Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Interview: Jamie Judd


Confessions questions:

Your favorite virtue: Thankfulness. In every since of the word.....

Your favorite qualities in a man.: I have favorite qualities in Jack, so I will give you those.... He is caring and loving and if friends with everyone. He is a good Christian man and he is HANDSOME and truthful and I trust him with everything (unless you put a hammer or screw driver in his hand... watch out - - - Haha, joking.)

What you appreciate the most in your friends: They can always make me laugh and are always there for me.

Your main fault: Taking small things to heart. Being worked up very easily.

Your favourite occupation.: "I don't think it's many little girls' dream to be a receptionist. " - Pam, The Office

Your idea of happiness: Having strong faith, being comfortable in your own skin and loving the people you are around.

Your idea of misery.: Being locked in a room with Nickelback blaring on the radio. I got goosebumps typing that.

If not yourself, who would you be? Carrie Underwood or Reese Witherspoon. Hands down.

Where would you like to live? With Jack and Tank in St. Lucia (yes, we watched the bachelor last night and were dreaming of living there and thinking of how simple life would be).

Your favourite colour and flower. Purple. It has always been my favorite color ever since I was little. I LOVED purple sweethearts. I don't trust people who go around changing their favorite colors all the time or who claim "PINK" is their favorite color. Real original. Favorite Flower: Hydrandgia (sp?) They die quickly though.... Oh and my new favorite flowers are Orchid's

Your favorite prose authors.: ??? I don't even know what prose means

Your favorite heroes in fiction. Edward Cullen

Your favorite heroines in fiction. Hermione Granger.

Your heroes in real life.: Tank (the 50lb. bully that caught a bunny last weekend)

Your favorite heroines in real life.: Mother T

What characters in history do you most dislike.: Hitler, although WWandGS seem to think he did great work. Haha, I kid. And I also hate the people of the KKK. Sick-os

Your heroines in World history: Sarah Palin hahaha, KIDDING. That woman is embarrassing. Probably Princess Dianna or Rosa Parks.

Your favorite food and drink. CHICKEN TENDERS I prefer Bubba's, State and Allen or The Brooke in Tulsa ----- and WINE and water.

Your favorite names. Lorena Bobbit. Who could ever forget what she did with a name like that.

What I hate the most.: Stupid People, or girls who try to act stupid to be funny and they really aren't stupid and it's really not funny.

World history characters I hate the most: I mentioned Hilter on the question above. Some bunny loves you!

The military event I admire the most: This isn't really an EVENT, but when I was younger my Dad would always have me help him raise the flag on our big flag pole out back. He always stressed the importance of not letting the American Flag hit the ground. So I think that is pretty cool.... the importance of the flag and what it means to American's. Sorry, I was trying to think of something other than the cliche' Veteran's Day. Which is what popped into my head first for obvious reason's.

The natural talent I'd like to be gifted with: Singing. Some might say I already have it though :)

How I wish to die: I use to say in my sleep, but now I think I would rather die after saying goodbye to all of my friends and family with Jack sitting by my side. I don't want to go alone in my sleep.

What is your present state of mind.: I'm in a New York state of mind......

For what fault have you most toleration? Puppies who potty in the house. They can't help it, hello, they are puppies.

Your favorite motto.: You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl. (Maybe more of a saying than a "motto").

1 comment:

  1. Jamie means, "you can take the girl out of Choctaw, but you can't take the Choctaw out of the girl." Thank God because I love Jamie "purple-loving, chicken tenders" Judd!

    And btw, there is nothing wrong with pink being your favorite color.

    ReplyDelete