Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Operation Oscars


Last year I was very jealous of Robert and Alexis because they saw every single movie nominated for best picture and almost every movie in the best actor/actress categories. So, I have decided that this year I am going to see all 10 movies nominated for best picture plus Crazy Heart and a Single Man, because I love Jeff Bridges and Colin Firth, before March 7. I call this project: OPERATION OSCARS

I have already seen Avatar, Up, Inglorious Basterds, and the Blind Side. This means in the next 11 days I am going to see the following movies:

At Home:
1. A Serious Man
2. District 9
3. The Hurt Locker

At the Theater:
4. An Education
5. Up in the Air
6. Crazy Heart
7. A Single Man

TBD because it isn't showing anywhere in Dallas after tomorrow:
8. Precious

I plan to go see An Education, A Single Man, and Crazy Heart this weekend. Please feel free to join me on this crazy adventure if you are interested. So far, my vote for best picture goes to Avatar.

Someone please help me figure out how to see Precious so I don't fail!!!



2 comments:

  1. Sarah Mathews, count me in for "A Single Man." I heard it's the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to see "An Education"!

    ReplyDelete